Zimbani is currently seeking Senior Security Architects to join our team. You will be across the delivery of security architecture and strategy, shaping the outcome of business & technology driven initiatives as well as providing thought leadership to our clients.
Start your new career in 2017 and join this innovative and enthusiastic team!
With your understanding of a number of technical security domains such as cloud, threat and vulnerability management, data protection, SIEM, networking and infrastructure; you will be a key contributor to the delivery of security outcomes to our customers. As a thought leader you will liaise with Senior stakeholders (Technical and Business) working on a multitude of projects and initiatives at any given time.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for Information Security on various assignments & projects.
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Actively collaborate in a can-do manor to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Provide sound advice on capabilities of existing & potential security solutions.
- Provide leadership & guidance that promotes the development & utilisation of technical knowledge.
- Work across internal security strategy and development to further our services and customer offerings.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Significant experience in security architecture, strategy & design and the delivery of key organisational security capabilities across large and complex environments.
- Cloud security architecture experience across IAAS, PAAS and SAAS.
- The ability to articulate a technical view gathered from business requirements that can be consumed at various levels of competency to ensure successful delivery of a solution.
- Be aware and actively keep up to date on emerging technologies and threats.
- Extensive experience in Information Security concepts such as risk management, security architecture, threat management, security governance and design.
- Understanding of security standards, IT governance and frameworks such as ITIL, CSA,OWASP, ISO2700x and COBIT.
- Experience with Australian regulatory & legislative compliance requirements such as APRA,MAS, Privacy Act and PCI
We are trusted advisors to some of Australia's largest organisations specialising in Security Architecture, Security Solutions, Cloud Security and Cyber Security. With a growing portfolio of enterprise clients, we are always seeking talented, skilled and ambitious people to join Zimbani's team. We build successful long-term, honest and open relationships with our clients and offer great opportunities for people who share our values.