Oracle Identity & Access Management Subject Matter Expert
Zimbani is currently seeking an Oracle Identity and Access Management Subject Matter Expert to join the team.
As a strong Oracle IDAM expert you will assist with System Integration of Business Applications into the Oracle Identity Security stack whilst ensuring quality, consistency and best practices are maintained during delivery.
- Act as an Oracle IDAM SME,
- Design and implement system interface and integration patterns
- Onboarding applications into the Oracle security suite
- Effectively and efficiently providing technical solutions,
- Provide design estimates
- Advisory to other technology and business units,
- Collaboration with other team members across competencies such as BA’s, PM’s, architects and consultants;
- Environment builds and configuration Development and maintenance of documentation.
We offer great training plans, career support and continued personal development to expand your skills and further enrich your talents.
- 5+ Years’ Identity and Access Management Experience
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware Identity & Access Management products
- Experience with CA Identity Manager
- Experience with authentication and authorisation concepts
- Strong knowledge of web and application server infrastructure
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ideally experienced in Oracle Application Development API’s
- Should have security consulting experience in large projects
- Skilled in Windows and Unix environments
- Experience working in Agile delivery environments
- Understanding of basic scripting and ansible
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of CyberArk, SailPoint and IDaaS providers highly regarded
We are seeking Australian citizens, and those with the legal right to work in Australia however sponsorship is a possibility for the right candidate.
- OAM (Oracle Access Manager)
- OVD (Oracle Virtual Directory)
- OID (Oracle Internet Directory)
- OIM (Oracle Identity Manager)
- CA Identity Manager
Zimbani has a proven track record of delivering quality outcomes and demonstrating thought leadership in Information and Cyber Security. Since establishment in 2012, Zimbani has made a significant presence for itself in the industry, with the team expanding to the UK in 2015 and operations established in Sydney in 2016. With its significant growth rate Zimbani made the Financial Review Fast Starters 2016, recognising Australians fastest 100 start-ups. Our goal is to continue to build on successful, long-term client partnerships based on delivering expert services and solutions.