Security or IT Engineer/ Sysadmins
- Great opportunity to get into Cybersecurity or further develop your Security skills
- Guaranteed training budget and time off to further develop your skills
- Achieve your development goals & objectives, encouraged through a strong company ethos
Zimbani is currently seeking a Security or IT Engineer/Sysadmin
to join our team of security experts in providing quality outcomes. We build successful long-term, honest and open relationships with our customers and offer great opportunities for people who share our values.
You will bring a good mix of multi-technology and IT disciplines to work across our growing client base. This is not only a great opportunity to provide market leading security services to our clients but to also further develop your expertise and skills with a strong company culture to foster knowledge and career development. …Be part of our innovative and enthusiastic team.
- Work across multiple technologies and security domains
- Design and implementation of solutions
- Effectively and efficiently providing technical solutions to complex problems
- Continuous development of your skills across new products and business portfolios
- 5+ years Security or IT Engineering/Sysadmin experience
- Delivery experience
- Team Player - able to work either as part of team or individually
- Experience in producing designs, implementing that design, then transitioning the resulting system to operational staff
- Ability to fault find and troubleshoot root cause analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must have a very strong technical ability, and able to learn new skills quickly
- Demonstrable technical experience
- Stakeholder management skills
- Must have right to work in Australia and willing to undergo national police check due to client requirements
Seeking engineers and sysadmins with experience in these areas is preferable but not essential if you can demonstrate excellent engineering skills and the ability to learn. You will work across multiple technologies that may include the following:
Zimbani is a Fast-Growing Cybersecurity consultancy and full service solution provider. Since establishment, Zimbani has made a significant presence for itself in the industry, with the team expanding to the UK in 2015 and Sydney in 2016. With its significant growth rate Zimbani made the Financial Review Fast Starters 2016, recognising Australians fastest 100 start-ups.
Your data. Secure. Reliable. Protected
- Identity and Access Management solutions
- AV/End point protection
- AWS/ Azure
- SIEM/ Logging solutions
- Firewall platforms
To apply for this outstanding role please click on the apply button below or call Nathan on 1300 039 474 for further details.